Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Need a Namee

Guineapiglovr

Cavy Slave
[GuineaPigCages.com] Need a Namee
Need A Name Any suggestions . She loves to be carried & take baths. & combed . She is Very sweet loves kids but can sometimes be stuborn .

Just a questions, why does she need to take baths?

View attachment 28374
Need A Name Any suggestions . She loves to be carried & take baths. & combed . She is Very sweet loves kids but can sometimes be stuborn .

She's really pretty. I'm guessing that what appears to be stubbornness is probably fear. She'll probably come around more once she knows she can trust you. Guinea pigs only need to be bathed if they get soiled and are unable to clean themselves. They're very good at keeping themselves clean. Bathing can dry out their skin so they don't need bathing very often. What kind of names do you prefer? People names, foods, flowers, etc?

For my herd I gravitate to herbs and spices.

Your's looks like a babe to me.

That also reminds me to mention, she looks quite small, you should do some baby proofing so that she can't slip through the bars.

What a precious piggy! I hope she has a friend, or gets one soon:) I think the name will come to you and you will know when it's right. It might take a few days!

vania, I think you just named this piggy! Precious!!!!!!! :D

I like the names Rosalie & Annabelle. She seems elegant. c:

Well I've Only Taken Her A Bath Once Or Twice Because When I Firat Got Her Her rear end Was Yellow From Her Pee & She Smelled Like Pee.

Thanks For The Info & iHad Only Bathed Her Once . & On Names iWant Something Cute . My Mom Told Me To Name Her Repunzel Because She's A Long haired but I'm not sure .

Yes I'm Going To get Thier coroplast today !:)

Thanked & Yes she Doess :) & They love .

Lol Actually iWas Thinking Anabelle :)

She looks (and sounds) like a Sassy to me...

How about Rarity?

She's soooo cute! I say Lizzy. :)

Thanks & That Is Cute

I am terrible with coming up with piggy names. She looks like she needs a girly name. Somthing cute and frilly. ??? I dont have anything!!:)

Lol same here

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.