Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General need a name for female piggy

tigercub625

Cavy Slave
[GuineaPigCages.com] need a name for female piggy

i just got her a few days ago and i have no idea what to name her lol

Do you have any favorite characters from shows, plays, movies,fairytales? How about favorite food items?

She looks dessert-like to me. :p

lol well my other 2 are from criminal minds but none of them names fit her

Ok. I'm gonna just throw out a handful of random names that I think would fit her...

Taco, S'More, Patch, Mallow, Ashie (or just Ash), Robin, Cherry, Melody, Lily, Swirl, Spock,
Timber, Aspen, Kendal, Bailey, Tiger, Pixie

I personally love Ashie and Taco the best. :)

I may be back with more! I hope you like these ones! :D

Awww she is adorable! Is she a teddy? I have know Idea why but she looks like a Rose to me so how about Rose? If you like food/dessert names maybe Tirmisu? Her coloring reminds me of mocha and so you could name her mocha.

i was told she was american shorthair and and a hairless thanks for the ideas but it still just dont seem right.......

Awww she is adorable! Is she a teddy? I have know Idea why but she looks like a Rose to me so how about Rose? If you like food/dessert names maybe Tirmisu? Her coloring reminds me of mocha and so you could name her mocha.

Oh, I love mocha! Now I'm thinking of coffee related stuff. Frappuccino, Macchiato ...

She looks like a S'mores to me!

I'd call her fudge, she looks like a fudge to me :)

What a cutie! She looks a bit like a Taylor to me, I don't know why. I like the names Melody and Pixie, sounds like something I'd name pigs if I got more girls. Are you looking for more human names, or food names?

im not quite sure what im looking for ive been searching names for almost 3 days now trying to find one that fits......lol it took awhile to name my bunny i just found out shes a he so all weekend long i was looking for names lol i actually found his name while watching stargate universe his name is now Kino pronounced Key-NO it was Lilly lol

How about Callie which is Greek for beautiful... or Calista? She does look like she has some teddy in her. Her fur looks rough. I LOVE teddy mixes. I like them better than pure teddies.

So, do you perhaps enjoy other sci-fi shows? Starbuck, River, and Amidala come to mind.:p

lol i do but i have never heard of those ones

@MissJean oooo caramel macchiatos are my favorite drink at starbucks

her fur is really different its kinda of rougher lol shes really cute

I love Roswell as far s Sci fi drama goes, the lead actressess name's are Isabel, Maria, (who's real name is Majandra, which is quite unique.) and then of course there is Liz and Tess. I really like human names for Gps, esp. old ones like Viola, Margarette, Isolde, Beatrice, Vivian, Gerdy, (Gurtrude) Dileah, Yvonne, Yvette, Ilene, Irene, Magda, Mona, Mildrid, Bette,...haha obviously I have a thing for cute old fashioned names. Maybe it's beause they are fading out...

Oh also, I'm a huge desperate houswives fan, and the female leads are Susan, Lynette, Bree, Gabrielle, Kathrine and Edie (E-Dee). Some more names are Colettea, Cornice, Zelda, Brinnette, Brynn, Bernadette, Deirdre, Darlene, Dana, Loretta, Veronica, Verniece, Penelope, Percy, Paulette, Pauline, Poltice, Burgess, Ophilea, Opal, Wanda, Wendy, Sistine, Serena, well, I'm done hahaha...hope you find a name!!

Truffle, Lexus, Lexie, Misha, Fluff, Mallory, Kimber, Kimbra

fuzz fuzz, Mimze, Lulu, i liked pixie or pix o and mimi

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.