Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Adopting Names?

BlueButterfly

Cavy Slave
Alright, well it's possible that I'm getting two males in may.

See, when Harmony had her babies, I sexed them at home and put the boys in a separate cage, and Holly with her mom. Itsjustmebre and I had sort of been pen palls, and she had wanted some guinea pigs anyways, so I gave her my boys. Well it turns out that Oreo (one of the boys) Was actually a girl and got pregnant. (From the time she gave birth, we think hopefully it might have been here friends male guinea pig whom the "Boys" had a play date with, and not her brother.) And had four babies, two girls and two boys, as checked by the vet this time. Two of her friends are taking a girl baby and a boy, but unfortunetly she can only keep the girls or the boys, so she has to get rid of the boys. And since it was really all my fault anyway, and I really miss Sundae (the only actual boy) I'm probably going to take him and a boy baby home when I visit her this May.

I need some name suggestions though. The baby's name is J.B. and I kind of named him that, because when he was born we thought he was a girl, and I named him Jezzebelle. But when he was a boy, we called him J.B. for short. I'm not too found of initial names, so I want to change it. I'm super horrible at boy name though, so I need some advice. I'm keeping Sundae's name (Although I'm changing to spelling to Sunday, since the joke was they were Oreo and Sundae. Or I might revert to his original name when I had him, which was Copper.) unless someone can come up with a super cute pair name. :)
PS: Sorry for random prefix, I couldn't find an appropriate one.

Last edited:
Guinea Pig Names

(broken link removed)

These are just a couple of sites I found by looking up names when I was looking for names for my two babies. The pair names all seemed kinda silly to me but you may like one of them! Hope this helps!:)

I like Copper but how about David Copperfield since "Jezzebelle" magically turned out to be a he.... :)

I love food related items for animals. ❤️

He looks like a Twix to me. Or perhaps I'm craving the candy bar.

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I've decided to name him... Drum rolllll... Snickers. :) With his coloring he looks just like a snickers bar!

Excellent! Candy bar names for the win!

I love food names. I have Curly Fry and Rigatoni.

yum snickers!!! I just got a new addition, hes a pervuvian named him truffles...I love chocolate.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.