Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Name???

lilouisianagal

Cavy Slave
I'm trying to find a cute name for my new girl. She is white and tan, with cowlicks all over. I want to name her with a Disney name. My hamster is Tinkerbell so that one is already taken. She is very shy right now but I'm *hoping* that that will change as she gets more comfortable.

pocahontas, Beauty, Bambi,Ariel, minnie ???

This isn't a Disney name but more for her color.... How about ""Mocha""?

Ariel (Little Mermaid), Aurora or Briar Rose (Sleeping Beauty), Belle (Beauty and the Beast), Cinderella, Duchess (Aristocats), Eilonwy (Black Cauldron), Esmeralda (Hunchback of Notre Dame), Jane (Tarzan), Jasmine (Aladdin), Kida (Atlantis), Lady (Lady and the Tramp), Marian (Robin Hood), Marie (Aristocats), Megara (Hercules), Mulan (Mulan), Nakoma (Pocahontas), Nala (Lion King), Perdita (101 Dalmatians), Pocahontas, Vixey (Fox and the Hound), Wendy (Peter Pan), Alice (Alice in Wonderland)

I think I got most of them... I couldn't find a site with a comprehensive list though. And I'm pretty sure all the above are Disney films, but you might want to double check. I'm not up-to-date with the newer films.

By the way, Bambi was a boy.

Very impressive, MetallichicA!

Consider getting a same-sex or neutered buddy for your little girl. She'll love you for it!

i know bambi was a boy, i just like it 4 a girl, (im like that) like chandler from friends, i like chandler 4 a girl not a boy :)

Chad WBP~read my post "Bully" please

Yay! She is now officially dubbed "Penny". Penny is in both The Rescuers and 101 Dalmations.

:D That's one of my piggies' names! Not for the same reasons though lol.

Who was Penny in 101 Dalmatians?

She's one of the puppies. She's the one without a lot of spots. Freckles and Penny tell lucky to get down while they are watching tv. I heard one place say that she had a pink collar then another said that all the girls had blue...so not sure on that one. Darn! I'll have to watch the movie!

Oh, ok, I remember that part! Hehe, such a cute movie! :D

i love disney movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. but anyway, erm, back to the topic............

Hmm Penny just doesn't seem to fit her...back to square one.

white and tan......cowlicks all over..........

Jody????? she was the cowgirl in Toy Story 2. wait, i think that was her name...............

Jessie or Jesse I think was her name

how about Kiara in lion king. Simbas girlfriend.

OK...here are a few more...

Faline - Bambi's girlfriend
Alice - Alice in Wonderland
Wendy - Peter Pan
Lady - Lady and the Tramp
Miss Bianca - The Rescuers
Lilo - Lilo and Stitch
Boo - Monsters Inc
Dori - Finding Nemo

Last edited:
Oh my gosh! I have watched Bambi a zillion times, and i never knew his girlfriends's name was faline! How cute!

MetallichicA said:
Ariel (Little Mermaid), Aurora or Briar Rose (Sleeping Beauty), Belle (Beauty and the Beast), Cinderella, Duchess (Aristocats), Eilonwy (Black Cauldron), Esmeralda (Hunchback of Notre Dame), Jane (Tarzan), Jasmine (Aladdin), Kida (Atlantis), Lady (Lady and the Tramp), Marian (Robin Hood), Marie (Aristocats), Megara (Hercules), Mulan (Mulan), Nakoma (Pocahontas), Nala (Lion King), Perdita (101 Dalmatians), Pocahontas, Vixey (Fox and the Hound), Wendy (Peter Pan), Alice (Alice in Wonderland)

I think I got most of them... I couldn't find a site with a comprehensive list though. And I'm pretty sure all the above are Disney films, but you might want to double check. I'm not up-to-date with the newer films.

By the way, Bambi was a boy.
Very cool! Ohhhh...... I like Nala!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.