Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Adopting Name That Pig!

Mrs_Ames

Cavy Slave
I adopted my 5th (and final because I am out of room) piggy. I will be picking him up Thursday. He is at a rescue about 1.5 hours away from my house. I have 4 male pigs: Pancake, Butters, Biscuit and Chip (Chocolate Chip). I need a name that is similar and goes with my other 4. Ideas? Here are a few I thought of:
-Cinnamin Roll
-Raisin
-Sprinkles (Seems too girly though, hes a male)

Here is the rescue's picture of him.

[GuineaPigCages.com] Name That Pig!

THANKS! :)

How about Waffles?

Toffee, Toast, Snicker Doodle (Doodle or Snickers) and Donut! :)

When I saw that dollar bill next to him, first thing that came to my mind was Buckwheat.....

Buckwheat, that made me laugh. lol

I like Toffee!

Keep em coming! :)

How about Butterworth (like the syrup)? Or maybe Hashbrown?

I like Waffle, butterworth and Toffee

How about Muffin?

How about Streusel or Honey Bun? Congrats on the new baby! Remember to baby proof your cage :D Believe me, they can get out of those grids.

He is too cute. How about Dennys? Haha I'm terrible with names, I had the GPC members come up with mine as well :p

Are you getting him from the rescue in Sellersburg? That's where I adopted my guinea pig Felix from. Crystal is wonderfully dedicated to her piggies.

Pop Tart, I also like Waffles.

I have a friend who has a crested guinea pig with a blonde crest and she named her Mrs. Butterworth. I've never met Crystal but I've spoken to her. She's pretty good about trying to get guinea pigs to people who are looking to adopt.

His brown markings look like rich chocolate so maybe Fudge or Cocoa....or Bacon Bit or Granola.

He is too cute. How about Dennys? Haha I'm terrible with names, I had the GPC members come up with mine as well :p

Are you getting him from the rescue in Sellersburg? That's where I adopted my guinea pig Felix from. Crystal is wonderfully dedicated to her piggies.

Yes! From Crystal! Wow, small world huh!

Ok so many names!! Now I like several and still can't decide!! haha!! :)

I have a friend who has a crested guinea pig with a blonde crest and she named her Mrs. Butterworth. I've never met Crystal but I've spoken to her. She's pretty good about trying to get guinea pigs to people who are looking to adopt.

I haven't met her, yet. I talked to her on the phone and she seems very nice. :) She has several pigs right now that need adopting. She is the ONLY rescue within like 4 hours from my house.

I like the names maple (although that may be kind of girly) and BACON! Or something bacon related... I love the size comparison to the $1 bill in the pic - too cute

I have a friend with a cat called biscuit and she just named her kitten Ripple (as in chocolate ripple biscuits), Your little piggy does look like a ripple. He's very cute, I have just got my fifth ( and definately final) piggy today too.

I like toffe. What about Sundae or trifle?

Cadbury, Dapple, Heath, Mocha Java, Rolo, Snickers, Teddy Graham, Twix.

Mocha Java, Twix, and Snickers are my favorite. He really looks like a Snickers to me. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.