Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Adopting name issuesss... HELP ME :)

abi.25

Cavy Slave
as i said in my last post, i have adopted a male pig, hes long haired white with a tad of black near his eye, not got a pic cause not get him yet, he will be living with my spayed female 'candy'

the others are called:
Lola
Pippa
Mia
Sheeba
Candy

i like the name sugar but im not suree
what should i call him?

I always tend to name my animals based off personality or a certain "vibe" they give.
It would help much to see a pic of him :)

Sugar is a good name....maybe salt or pepper?

I thought I was going to name Yang Gandalf until I met him and his all black cousin after that the only thing that made sense was Yin & Yang.

Don't worry the perfect name will come.

haha, mine are always named before they even get home ahah, i havent got a pic but ill look for a similar one:)

Floss...Candy and floss!! candy flosssss

[GuineaPigCages.com] name issuesss... HELP ME :)

he looks sort of like this:)

i love names that could match so ^^ hope u liked my suggestion! :D

i do, i really liked it, my friend suggested that too but is it a boys name? haha

Stormy cuz he remind me of a cloud with a little grey/black at the top indicating rain

yes! its unisex:p it will be adorable

i like storm! :)

Storm is a great name!

its more manly haha, sugar and floss are a bit girlly however they do match candy haha

One of my pigs is Jellybean. Kinda goes with Candy. My daughter says Cotton tho.

I like the name Bantam. You could name him Henry if you want it to match Candy. (O' Henry candy bar. :D)

Just a couple ideas!

ohhh i like cotton!:D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.