Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Myspace

ginniemama

Cavy Slave
Okay I used the wrong thing before, (still trying to get savvy with my space) (broken link removed)[/COLOR]

envisionary333

Cavy Slave
Okay I used the wrong thing before, (still trying to get savvy with my space) (broken link removed)

Lol, that's OK! lol I had assumed that I must have done something wrong the first time around! You and your dogs are beautiful, by the way. It's a very nice picture! Now that I think about it, it's kind of funny that I'm a photographer but I don't have a good photo of me with my dog. When I got my senior portrait done I had some images taken with my doggy in the studio, but she kept trying to attack the poor photographer whenever he would reposition me or try to move my hair out of my face! I think that messed with his head a bit, the photos were all pretty bad!

ginniemama

Cavy Slave
hehhehehe!! you should have seen us trying to get that picture done. I was a Realtor and that was the picture I used for all my ads. The caption read "MOM found us a great home, she can do the same for you!" You see I saved my dogs from the shelter. Romeo is the black lab and Juliet is the Shepard mix. I swear we were at the studio for at least 2 hours! they finally had to photoshop Juliet's ears in so she looked alert!!! It was a fun day by all, 2 legged and 4. Every time I see the photographer they ask about my dogs. You can't tell it by the picture but my hair was a mess and I was sweating from chasing them around!! I think Photoshop is the greatest invention ever!! LOL they even took some weight off of me. Not alot but just a tad here and there! Oh, if only you could do that in real life without dieting and exercising!! It was a real hoot!
This is a fun thred. It is nice to see the other slaves of animals out there in forum world! GREAT IDEA!! ❤️

jilovecavies

Cavy Slave
lol, ginniemama, what a creative idea!!! Thanks for the giggle. :)

Love4Piggers

Cavy Slave
Okay, I'm usually fairly computer savvy, and so I felt left out and decided to join myspace. (I know, I know, I don't have an account already and am way behind the times, LOL.) I filled out all the registration information correctly and repeatedly, an every time it would just take me to a blank white page with a little 4 digit number/letter combo up in the top corner. I never get an e-mail confirmation, and it doesn't recognize me when I try and log in. I don't get it, argh. Anyone have a clue here?

Tulia&Susie

Cavy Slave
Wow this is super cool. I love MYSPACE. Haha, mine is myspace.com/elizabeth3318

dextersmycutegp

Cavy Slave
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.