Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C My very first C&C cage!

_klakla_

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone! I'm very happy to show you my very firs C&C cage!:D
It is a 2x4 with an upper level and Piggy loves it! It was very very hard to find cubes here so when I finally founded them I was soooo excited!
Also I made myself all the accessories and the cage liners (I sell cage liners in Italy :)). These are some pictures, I'm gonna add more in a few days :) I hope you like them! Bye lol
[GuineaPigCages.com] My very first C&C cage!

It looks fantastic! Good job. :cheerful:

It looks great. My only suggestion would be to get some coroplast or something to use as a barrier on the walls so hay, food, poop don't get kicked out.

Thank you so much for the advice CavyMama! Fortunately Piggy isn't a messy pig, so he doesen't kick poops or anything out, plus he loves to chew coroplast unfortunately, so I try to put it in the cage as less as possible :)

he is gorgeous!!!!! And the cage is great also :)

Nice work.

How did you make the ramp?

And I love the mini bed. Does Piggy really use it?

Thank you everyone :love: For the ramp I used two folded grids and I covered il with some fleece.
Piggy absolutely loves the mini bed!! He sleeps on it practically always lol

How did you manage to fold the grids? I've heard that you could heat it up then fold it, but I'm not quite sure how to bend it without burning something, and most importantly, myself. And I'm not that strong.

I am also curious about how you folded the grid. Mine snaps when I even try to bend it.

Actually I bent them without problems XD

great job!!!!!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.