Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

My sweet little piggy

angie901

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been on for a long time. I have just been busy with end of the year school testing and stuff and never had the time to get online. Anyways. A couple of days ago, Aphrodite died :eek: :sorry:. It has been kind of hard for me. But I know she is looking down at me saying, "Hi mommy". She was my sweet girl. well I still have Momi and Athena. They love each other. And I put them together a while ago and they got together as if they had known each other forever! So thats a good thing. Thanks everyone ❤️! Aphro will be forever in our hearts :love:. love you baby girl.

sorry 4 your loss. i hope your other guinea pigs are ok with that. :weepy: make sure you check the others in case it was a disease that got your girl. again, sorry for your loss.:weepy:

im so sorry for your loss! dw she will be happy in piggy heaven!! hope ur other two are okay.

sorry 4 your loss. i hope your other guinea pigs are ok with that. :weepy: make sure you check the others in case it was a disease that got your girl. again, sorry for your loss.:weepy:

Thank you! Yes I took Momi and Athena to the vets and they said they should be fine as long as I move them out of that room they where in because she said sometimes a guinea pig can catch a virus going around in a room and the others can get it too. So I moved them in my room temporarily until we can get the quest room all cleaned out. Well one of the quest rooms :eek:!

@scruffytufty yes the other girls are okay. Athena just misses her sister! :sorry:

I'm really sorry for your loss. Was it a URI? If it was, keep a close eye on the others and watch for sneezing, crusty noses, watery eyes or discharge from the eyes, labored breathing, lethargy or weight loss. You'll probably want to track the weight of the others to see if there's any sign of weight loss. That might be your first indication that any of the others might be ill.

I'm really sorry for your loss. Was it a URI? If it was, keep a close eye on the others and watch for sneezing, crusty noses, watery eyes or discharge from the eyes, labored breathing, lethargy or weight loss. You'll probably want to track the weight of the others to see if there's any sign of weight loss. That might be your first indication that any of the others might be ill.

Well Momi has kind of lost some weight, but barely. Then this morning I weighed her and she was fine. So I don't know. My vet said they where okay and gave me some tips. I'm taking them back tomorrow just incase.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.