Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Chat My sows

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
After finding Huggle yesterday, I was ready to give up my girls. Even though he lost trust in me since I got him neutered, he was still my baby. I have 5 lovely sows, two are so friendly it will surprise some of you. One is very skittish and one is getting better at letting you pet her if you hold something she likes. This is the link for my sows I made tonight. I can not give them up because even the skittish Snowflake is in my heart.

https://youtu.be/iv3gXZoFEQI

Kelly

pigmommy89

Cavy Slave
They're all so pretty. I'm sorry you lost Huggle.

lisa325

Cavy Slave
Awww, they're adorable, you couldn't give them up, they love you, and they know you love them a lot. Huggle will always be with you in your heart. :love:

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
No, I can't, as you can see, they are use to people coming up all the time. Even Snowflake will allow a nose scratch if I hold a carrot. You would think seeing Chewy or Candy loving the pets would make the others says hey, its okay but no.

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Beautiful girls! Penny still runs away from me, I have to bribe her with a veggie to stand still for head petting. She's better out on my lap (well, chest actually) and settles down for some piggie cuddles. But she's still so skittish, it's just innate to her. Ferb is the opposite, he will run to anyone and eagerly check them out and wait for petting.