Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

My poor little Caramel

Sweet Pea

Cavy Slave
So you all know my little girl Holly past away last weekend well wed I noticed Caramel my Girl with arthristis lost her squeak and was showing the same symptoms just not as bad so I knew her arthritis was acting up started her back on Metcam I guess that's what saved her took her to the vet today they think she has pneumonia and I feel totally responsible because I had pneumonia 5 weeks ago but we caught it in time the vet came me antibiotics(noy penicilin) for both my little girls...I am giving Lucille half the dose cause she has no symptoms but it can take a week....So happy It was the vet who ownes her own pigs she told me I should be the vet since I told her what I thought it was and she said I was right on the money about everything.

Glad to have this site.

Paula

Pigaholic Extraordinaire
Cavy Slave
Fingers crossed Caramel makes a speedy recovery!

And don't feel too bad - it's because you know her so well that you caught it early and took her to the vet straight away so she could get the treatment she needed without delay.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.