Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rabbits My old girl Penny is home!!

RodentCuddles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I've had Penny for the last 5 years..

When we lived in our old house we had adopted her and Ginger from the SPCA, Ginger one day after having had them for over 2 years got killed by wandering dogs...Penny lived.

Ever since then she's been at my Nana's house...we moved into our new house last year but I hadn't of had the time to set up a cage for her...finally I have.

Her is my Penny girl who would be around 7 - 9 years old now.
I know it's not the best setup..I'll be adding more things tomorrow when I get home.

[GuineaPigCages.com] My old girl Penny is home!![GuineaPigCages.com] My old girl Penny is home!!
Peek-A-Boo!
[GuineaPigCages.com] My old girl Penny is home!!
I'll just do a pee and a poo to make it smell like home...

Ooh she looks super happy. Yaay she likes the tunnel! :D And I think it's a great set up. Is that an ironing board holding up the c&c cage? :D

Ooh she looks super happy. Yaay she likes the tunnel! :D And I think it's a great set up. Is that an ironing board holding up the c&c cage? :D

Haha, It's a table..I need it there as my piggies are going above her so I'll need to access the back of the top cage...this way I can go on the table to get to the back corner!

Will be adding a hidey house hopefully tomorrow...

She is so cute! Happy she is back home now :)

Do you have a waterproof liner under the towels? Urine can seep into grout, even if it's sealed, ruining your sub floor underneath.

@pinky she's completely litter litter trained. :)

@RodentCuddles how many pets do you have? :)

What I don't have for human friends and company I make up with animal company....I never go out shopping or hang out with friends..It's just something I don't do..I stay at home or hang out with my mum and little Bro..

I have my 8 guinea pigs:
Rex, Bubbles, Ron, Trixie, Gigi, Pluto, Pixie & Buttercup. :)

11 girl mice...
There are 3 seal points (Olive and Daisy..the other one doesn't have a name), 7 black and white ones (Panda, Jubjube, Puffles*she has only two toes on on foot*, Aotearoa, Badger, Mini Maxine and Domino) , 1 full black (Bubba), They all have names apart a seal point girly.
Sadly all are coming up to two and a half or three years..so we have a few who are getting cancers and will need to be put down when the time comes..at the beginning of this year I had 14 girl mice...the other three have already had to be put to sleep.

My rabbit Penny. :)

3 rats:
Honey Boo Boo, Tinker and Boris

I have a tropical fish tank.

That's my all my personal ones.

The house hold cats
Panther, Leo, Barney, Jessie, Snowy, Blackie and Stella.
All are de-sexed, Panther, Leo, Snowy, Blackie and Stella are feral cats we've taken in.
*Panther is my boy though...*.

A goldfish tank.

Then we're also caring for, these ones are not always staying here:

12 guinea pig's in our rescue with another two coming in the next couple of days...though hopefully one might have a home!
3 feral kittens who will be de-sexed and adopted out.
2 male mice who I'm mouse sitting for the next 5 weeks.

That's... a lot

That's... a lot

I do no spots or anything like that...am rather anti-soical unless it comes to animals or animal people...so on week days i'm at home till 9am in the morning and then get back home at around 3:30-4pm...I don't have any actives I do on the weekends...unless we go out as a family and go somewhere. I'm really close to my mum and lil bro because we've all been through alot, my father with all his 10 + girl friends, him abusing me, my going though my depression and trying to take my life...It's all brought us closer then we were before and caring for the animals really helps me and even my mum get though some pretty hard times my father is still making us go though 3 years later.

Penny looks so happy in her new home, what breed is she?
You have so many animals to look after, I can barley keep up with my two guinea pigs!

Penny pictures from this morning..I'm hoping that by the looks of it she's gonna be happy here...

Yummy grass...

Oh look! A bigger pile of yummy grass!
Look into my eyes..
My tunnel!

Penny looks so happy in her new home, what breed is she?
You have so many animals to look after, I can barley keep up with my two guinea pigs!

No Idea what breed...she has tiny ears for her big *ehem fatter then I remember..I think grandad loved to give her more then enough veggies from his garden!* body

If anyone has any idea on breed..It'd be cool to know!

Haha! Nothing wrong with a cuddly bunny though. :)
Also, for my previous post, I meant to put barely, not barley, whoops!

Haha...there's just more of her to love!

@Paula, @PigPandemonium and @Inle_Rabbit ...I know you all have rabbits...For her size does it look big enough for her to be in while I'm not home? She's allowed to free range my room when I'm home..but If it's not big enough...I can try make it bigger..though don't know how! But will if it'll need to be.

I'm glad that you love animals and they can keep you company like that. I'm anti-social myself and I'd be in heaven if I could be surrounded by so many animals! Penny looks very happy, great job on the setup. lol

@Paula , @PigPandemonium and @Inle_Rabbit ...I know you all have rabbits...For her size does it look big enough for her to be in while I'm not home? She's allowed to free range my room when I'm home..but If it's not big enough...I can try make it bigger..though don't know how! But will if it'll need to be.
Yep, I think it looks great! If it's big enough for her to do full binkies it's totally fine, in my book.

What I don't have for human friends and company I make up with animal company....I never go out shopping or hang out with friends..It's just something I don't do..I stay at home or hang out with my mum and little Bro..

I have my 8 guinea pigs:
Rex, Bubbles, Ron, Trixie, Gigi, Pluto, Pixie & Buttercup. :)

11 girl mice...
There are 3 seal points (Olive and Daisy..the other one doesn't have a name), 7 black and white ones (Panda, Jubjube, Puffles*she has only two toes on on foot*, Aotearoa, Badger, Mini Maxine and Domino) , 1 full black (Bubba), They all have names apart a seal point girly.
Sadly all are coming up to two and a half or three years..so we have a few who are getting cancers and will need to be put down when the time comes..at the beginning of this year I had 14 girl mice...the other three have already had to be put to sleep.

My rabbit Penny. :)

3 rats:
Honey Boo Boo, Tinker and Boris

I have a tropical fish tank.

That's my all my personal ones.

The house hold cats
Panther, Leo, Barney, Jessie, Snowy, Blackie and Stella.
All are de-sexed, Panther, Leo, Snowy, Blackie and Stella are feral cats we've taken in.
*Panther is my boy though...*.

A goldfish tank.

Then we're also caring for, these ones are not always staying here:

12 guinea pig's in our rescue with another two coming in the next couple of days...though hopefully one might have a home!
3 feral kittens who will be de-sexed and adopted out.
2 male mice who I'm mouse sitting for the next 5 weeks.

Awesome :D finally someone with as many pets like me

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.