Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

My head is on fire

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
As I am using the crevice tool on my vacuum, I quickly stand up and CRACK my head on the corner of my daughter's dresser. I hit it so hard that I am dizzy. I was almost done cleaning so I tried to quickly finish. I picked up the vacuum to get the other wall and dropped it right on top of my foot! Now I have burns on my foot from the wheel. So then I get my kids some popcorn so they can have it with their movie and wouldn't you know as I take it out some butter shoots out of the bag onto my hand and up pops a nice little blister. So in a matter of 10 minutes I managed to mangle myself up pretty well. I took some tylenol but my head is still hurting so bad I can't even pin point exactly where I hit it. Ugh.

Kriket

Cavy Slave
AHHHH! Thats horrible. I'd go to bed soon if I was you!! Feel better.

JennG

Cavy Slave
LOL I'm sorry but I couldn't help but laugh. I've been there, done that. I hope you feel better.

kimmee

Cavy Slave
DON'T GO TO SLEEP!

If you hit your head really hard, you could have a concussion! If you go to sleep with a concussion you can get into BIG trouble, make sure you don't have one first before you even *think* of going to sleep!

*hugs* I really hope you're OK, please take care of yourself!

skirbo

Cavy Slave
Ordinarily for bad days I would suggest a hot bubble bath, with some soothing music and a glass of wine, but I'm not sure we should allow you around deep water lol.

Go sit in a recliner in front of the television and don't move again until it's time for bed :)

Sarah

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the encouragement :) I am feeling better. I found the bump on my head and it is not too big. I would love to take a bath but my drain leaks so bad that I would have to run more water every 5 minutes. Hehe. Hopefully tomorrow I won't break anything. I think this is my karma for teasing my husband about spraining his toe while playing a rough and tough game of.....Twister lmao. Seriously who does that?