Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos My guinea pigs!!

Senamian

Cavy Slave
The white one with a black ear is my cutey Honey, about 2 months old.

After bathing Creature (the ginger/white) I let them get introduced.
I have to take in Creature because she is in some pain (i.e. her hip, beside her spine, etc, probably from being underweight), and even has a rash which I found on her rump after clipping her hair back!!

The nameless one, is the half-masked darling :3 Unlike Creature who bites (out of pain mind you) she is pretty gentle though more skittish. I also bathed her, as they both reeked to high heaven of fecal matter :yuck: I'm going to see how she gets along with Honey :) Honey with Creature was so excited to have a new buddy she was popcorning!!! lol

On my list later tonight to get:
- bell pepper, lettuce (not iceberg, right?), apples, oranges, and see if there is any cilantro.
- bedding (not pine or cedar!! :) )
- more food!! :)

Attachments

IMG_2229.jpg IMG_2237.jpg IMG_2232.jpg IMG_2231.jpg
Those are 3 adorable piggies!!!

Thanks :) Actually, the black and white (with a ginger rump o_O) girl was SO happy to be with Honey, both of them were popcorning then shared an alfalfa block o.o I don't think this guinea and her cage partner ever actually got along lol

What fine darling piggies!! The 'half-masked' one should obviously be called Phantom!
Sounds like you rescued them, bless you forever for that.

Ahhh thank you!!! I forgot what I wanted to call my half masked girl... couldn't remember the movie!! lol Totally, Phantom. =D

And well, today I gave them lettuce, pieces of an apple, and some cilantro. They downed it like no tomorrow! :) wish my Honey would eat her greens :eek:

They are adorable!

They're beautiful! And it sounds like you're going to take good care of them! :D

I sure will :) And so far everyone gets along =D

Awww the one with the black around its eye looks like a panda!

:3 hehe that's what I thought! then she turned her face and she was the Phantom of the opera o_O

Maybe you should call her Panda of the Opera (or POTO) LOL

lol lol Perhaps I should? LOL :) She's a real sweety though...and real active.

The first one is neat, all white with black ears. Lovely.

She is so soft too :) and cuddly. She'll sit in my lap and "purr" lol she loves attention. After Panda's bath, she was softer. Creature is still... not so soft.

LOVE the name Phantom.. So cute. Thanks for sharing the photos!!! I always love to see photos of others guinea pigs. I need to post some of mine soon!

a poster mentioned phantom of the opera, then we came to make it "Panda of the Opera" lol!!! She's a real darling. I did post elsewhere asking about getting Creature and Honey to get along - otherwise there'll be a problem. :/
Guinea pigs first introduction! - YouTube Honey and Creature (not seen here, is what happened today where Creature attacked Honey.. they are not going to be together for a while)
Panda and Honey - YouTube this is Honey and Panda :3 Panda actually started popcorning a lot with Honey afterwards.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.