Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

My GP finally popcorned!

AmeliaBedelia

Cavy Slave
Well...it's still mostly a hop I suppose but it was kind of a jump/mini twist too and I think that's the closest she's gotten.....my Amelia was having a grand old time!

I LOVE this site because after reading the many suggestions, I finally got myself to the home improvement store, bought myself some cable ties (100 for less than $4) and came home and connected the remaining cube grids I had. Then I set is up as a fence and then climbed in myself to socialize with my cute GP. At first, she just sat behind her pet carrier (I had it sitting out to familiarize her with it as I'm hoping to take her with me to a family weekend), huddled, pooed and even pee'd.....but I had laid down some towels so that didn't bother me too much. Then all of a sudden, she started RUNNING her laps and did a few popcorns for me......again I had wondered if she was stressed but she kept running under my legs, over my toes, and even crawled up onto my shoulder and chest as I laid on the ground.....that's the closest she's ever gotten to me....she kept sniffing my face and her whiskers tickled...but are GP's likely to bite their owner's faces? She never did but admittedly I did get a little nervous.

Now she's a happy camper back in her cage and I can't wait to see what she'll do tomorrow!

Aww... how cute! =)

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
My pigs looked like they had contracted some nervous disorder after moving into their C&C cage. I laughed until I cried they were so funny.

They ran these insanely fast laps, chasing each other around, wheeking, squealing and popcorning all at once. It was a scene I will never forget.
Their reaction made it all worth the extra effort to make room for the C&C.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.