Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

My fuzzy family

Mishkapop

Cavy Slave
Hello all. I'm Mishka, a cavy newbie. I have four little piggies, two of whom currently aren't with me due to some rather upsetting circumstances, but which will hopefully be rememdied soon. I'm trying very hard to make their lives the best possible and am always open to advice and if nessecary firm prodding from those of you on this site who are much cleverer than me.

Here's the family!

Wibble
Little Wibble, currently parted from me and fighting a battle with an abscess :(

IMAG0014 copy
Brunhilde, or 'Bun' for short. Sorry for the bad quality, this is the only photo I have of her. Once again she was only with me very shortly before we were parted for what's coming close to a month now.

IMAG0022 copy
Teeny Waffles, the littlest of the brood, who I suspect is going to end up with very long hair. Good thing she likes her brush, hehe..

IMAG0025
And Sigrún, or 'Siggy', the big momma. She's much older and very bossy! She even orders me about if I don't move with the veggie tub fast enough!

In case people are wondering about Bun and Siggy's names by the way, my other half is Asatru (he follows the old Norse religion), so he named the girls after Valkyrie :)

And sorry about the dissapointing quality of the photos, they were taken with a phone. But I wanted to share so badly, I didn't want to wait until I could beg borrow or steal a good camera

Wildcavy

Cavy Gazer
Thank you for the pigtures. I hope that your situation is resolved very soon and that your other piggies can come home to you! I love all of the names, it is apt that Siggy is the leader of the herd! :)

Mishkapop

Cavy Slave
Indeed! And hopefully- *slaps hands down on nearest piece of wood*- they should be home tomorrow. I'm prepping a recovery space cage now with some rather swish fleece.

Mishkapop

Cavy Slave
*bounces* They're home! And Brunhilde has really grown! I feel a bit sad I've missed so much but it doesn't matter cos I have them home! *popcorns*

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
Congratulations!

Petlovr

Cavy Slave
Congratulations!
I hope Wibbles is feeling better soon.

Lawcatt509

Cavy Slave
awww they are the sweetest thing ever !!!!! AWESOMENESS your babies are home !!! i dont think i cab be with out my piggy evn doe i am stil new at this he is like part of me ..hehe

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.