Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hay My first KMS Hayloft delivery came today!

Kelly9

Cavy Slave
EEEEEEEEEEEE! My first KMS Hayloft delivery came today! I am sooooooo excited! (does this mean I am strange or old? lol)

I have one pig currently and ordered 25 lbs 2nd cut timothy and 25 lbs pellets. Wow! Such long strands! and very green. It is mostly leaves which is great because she doesnt always eat the stems.

I have had Oxbow timothy in the 2 lb bag (I have only just gotten her) and she liked that, but it was more yellow than this batch of KMS. I brought up a plate to her run-around-room and she keeps going back to the plate instead of running free. Then she starts talking to me, lol.

She even is getting a bit paranoid at any movement - I think they put catnip in it because she is starting to act crazy! haha

Do your cavies go nuts for this stuff? I mean, it isn't even 3rd cut or orchard grass! I'd hate to see her on that stuff!

I love the hayloft! Congratulations!

My piggies get really excited over it too. They love to run through it when you put some on the floor!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.