Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Must see video (good Laugh)

Christys GPS

Cavy Slave
Hey guys, this video is a must see, it is about a air force guy, it is hysterical, it was oraginally on a military site but you had to join to see it so I went to this site and hopefully this link will work,

(broken link removed)

Yeah it works!!!!!!!

Turn your speakers up and laugh your butt off.....
Post what you think about it. Love to hear what you think....

Haha! I think the guy knew he was being recorded though...nonetheless, it put a smile on my face!

I just watched it. Haaaa! That was so funny.

lol i love it its jokes and has just give me an idea.

I think he knew also, but man it is funny to watch, on the military site the discussions on this ha, they took it way beyond a humerous video, they went in to that guy will be flying a fighter jet defending our country and so forth, I know it put a smile on my face. And boy can he move....

Brommers, do I see a sneaky look in your eyes. (just Joking)

That was great.. Going to send the link to my hubby at the base so he can show his miltary friends. Your not safe in your own room LOOk out. hahha

Bromers....what have you got planned?

its called REVENGE. ha ha haaahaaaa this boy i know who screwed me over loves dancing and he cant dance on my phone recording him then blue tooth it round ha ha.

You are so Naughty Bromers, but I think it is funny when I person thinks they can dance, and they can not. And they make a complete butt out of themselves.

yer i know then when you try to tell them they cant dance they say what ever then you want to hit them. or maybe thats just me.

Bromers, you know you want to send that video to me ;)

the worst thing is i will so loads of people can see it. ha ha ha

Even if the guy knew he was being filmed, its way way too funny!

It was, I still have the song in my head!

I've seen that before, its funny! I had it in my head for ages too hahaha!

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Christy showed this to me earlier. It was quite amusing.

Oh, lol. They have pictures of Lindsay Lohan advertising for model bikini wallpapers.

Oh, that was funny. Sorry to hijack.

You know I find that so amuzing cause a man never breaks out an dances like that, in less he has a few drinks in him. now I am known to bust a move like that. Even sing in the grocery store, I know we all do it now and again. But to see a military member(guy) do that, it gives a diffrent perspective on all military men, they are not all meatheads.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.