Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Music: Whats your piggies favorite song?

xXMaggieXx

Cavy Slave
So my piggies love Taylor Swift's song Safe and sound! It makes my smallest piggie sleepy. She is quite noisy, but when it came on she fell asleep in my fuzzy blanket. My other one calms downs and starts purring when you pet her. My other one just stays quiet while she lays down in your lap. Do your piggies have a favorite song?

Mine seem to like the Dubstep genre, especially Skrillex. lol My pigs have the same tastes in music I do.

haha! Im not a huge Taylor swift fan but I do like some of her songs! My pigs happen to like my favorite song by her! :)

my pigs like when I sing to them ;) at the moment anything else freaks them out because they aren't used to it.

Aww. so o mine I sing safe and sound at night for them, puts them right to sleep

My guinea pigs like classical music :) But Momo squeaks whenever she hears the "Cider House Rules" theme

Music scares cinnamon and she ttries to hide instantly, and Calypso doesnt even appear to notice when I play music and when I dont. Didnt know cavies were supposed to enjoy music :p

When i play "Million Bucks" my guinea pigs popcorn and run around their cage :)

Oh goodness. My piggies have very specific tastes in music! I haven't had all of them listen to different kinds of music yet, but you can tell what they do and don't like. They all seem to like Taylor Swift and musical theater, they really dislike Lady Gaga, and classical music puts them to sleep.

Edit: I just played Mean by Taylor Swift while holding Snickers and he started turning in circles and pulling on the towel. I guess he doesn't like that song.

Last edited:
gotye why'd you have to cut me out their are so many instruments they love it

My Piggies love it when I sing them my own songs. :D

Usually when I am doing my daily spot clean I say "Clean cage for da' Piggies!!! Clean cage for you!!! If I didn't clean....... Then ya'd be mean! If I let it smell......."

Usually I just add more words and what not. :p

Good thread idea!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.