Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Mia the Guinea Pig and Zoey the Bull Terrier

Zeander

Cavy Slave
Here are some pics of Mia and Zoey. There is a chair next to the cage that Zoey puts he front half on so she can watch the piggies. She really enjoys it and the piggies don't mind much either. Mia in fact popcorns around when Zoey comes over to watch and they even sniff noses!

Zoey peering in the cage:
(broken link removed)

Zoey waiting for Mia to come over:
(broken link removed)(broken link removed)

Nose to nose (a little blury):
(broken link removed)

I also have a terrier that adores my pigglies.

Cassie is a 15 year old fox terrier. She has a "soft-mouth" and would never harm the pigglies. She herds them during floor time. They all just run through and between her legs. She lets them climb over her feet and even lets them nibble on her toenails.

Cassie sits and watches them all day long.

PS: Where in Florida are you? I'm in Palm City, 30 miles north of West Palm Beach.

*waves* Hey neighbor. I am in Ft. Myers on the West coast.

aww those pictures are soo cute!

I have a golden retreiver, that also likes my piggies, but unfortunatly, I can't trust him around them at floor time, because he is still young (hyper) and also his breed was bred to have things in their mouth (hopfully not my pigs!) I know he wouldn't harm them on purpos but I still can't trust him.:(
Your pigs are adorable!! And so is your dog!!

Those are really cute! You need to refil the water bottle, though.

How cute! When my golden retriever was a puppy, she would get nose to nose with my oldest female piggie. My piggie, being the bossy girl that she is, would bite my puppy's nose if she got too close!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.