Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Messy Beds = SUCCESSFULL Intro!!! SO HAPPY AND SO ARE THEY!

Luna8

Cavy Slave
I've got great news!

So, I just introduced a little baby male piggy to my young male piggy. Aslan and Sir Wiggles the Squishy. Aslan is a young male calico, and Wiggles is black and white. Wiggles is still just a baby!
Anways, we let them see each other on the bed, and they really like each other! And these was 0% aggression! They did the tackle-football looking move on each other, but that's normal, is it not? :D
So we cleaned Aslan's 2X4 CXC cage, also getting the smell off with vinegar and then carefully washing it off. We put them in, and there was still 0% aggression! They still kind of toppled on each other, (well, Wiggles did, I mean), but when Aslan lay down Wiggles just looked at him and settled down as well! They look amazing together also! I'll get some pics soon.
Aslan was running around him cage (he's not much of a pop-corn guy), but Wiggles? I've NEVER seen a guinea pig that pop-corn as much OR as well as he does! He goes SOO high for SOO long! It's adorable!
And they haven't had one fight. Not one. They're both so happy to finally have some company from their own kind. They are already buddies.

They are lying down together right now, I'll try to get some pigtures for you guys soon,
@Luna8

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.