Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Meet Simon

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
My newest rescue! Simon was abandoned with 23 other pigs in a breeder's barn. Simon was born there, so he was not socialized until the age of 6 months. mom to cujo has one of his brothers. He dosn't really like to be held, and isn't crazy for veggies, but he is a good boy and quite a looker!

[GuineaPigCages.com] Meet Simon

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/slaps_pigs/Simon/IMG00074.jpg

AWWWW. he is so lovely slap! You've found a right cutie

As I said elsewhere, he's reeeeaaally beautiful! I love his colours and the nice face.

Oh my! He's so cute!! I love how the hair in front of his ears curls up. It looks like it was styled that way.

He may not be social because he is a 'super-cavy model'!!! You know how those models are!

He is gorgeous, and from what I can tell from you so far; he will socialize; he may even turn into a cuddler (on his terms of course)! He is in a loving home; and will blossom!

Thanks guys!

aww..slap, he's beautiful. congrats

Sebastian sends hugs to his brother and is really glad that he's in a good home now too. Simon is a handsome devil! lLet me know how the loving is going. Sebastian has actually been letting me pet him this week without running like he's being chased by a murderer! He runs so fast sometimes it's hysterical - just because I try to pet him. He is gradually getting better.

Aw, I'm so glad! I hope Sebastian and Simon both continue to improve!

Aww Simon is so cute!

He is a cutie. I bet he will come around to ya.

Hey Slap, I have a Simon too! With the reverse coloring, how funny!

How adorable is he? Awww I'm so jealous, makes me want another pigger, but I'm still right shaken up about the "pig that got away" a while back.I think you're going to have SO much fun with him, Slap! Congrats!

I love his little piggie lips! He's such a cutie. I'm sure after all is said and done he'll realize what a lucky piggie he is to be in such a good home and he'll give you oddles of love.

To Kero I'm still the big bad meanine who took her away from her mommy. Hopefully she'll be happier when I introduce her to her "older sisters"

What happened to the other 22 abandoned guinea pigs in that barn?

The other 23 pigs have either been adopted, or are waiting to be adopted.

slap_maxwell said:
My newest rescue! Simon was abandoned with 23 other pigs in a breeder's barn.

How many guinea pigs do you have in total now? By the way the cozie is great, thanks.

I have five now. He is DEFINETILLY my last one for a while. Your welcome ;)

Slap, he is too cute. Congratulations!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.