Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Meet Silas & Connor

zoenanai

Cavy Slave
Hello... I've been on the forum for a couple weeks now and don't think I've introduced my piggies. Two boys - Silas and Connor (aka Squeaker). I'm not exactly sure about their ages.

We just finished their 2x4 2-level C&C cage yesterday. Still doing some baby-proofing, but it is coming along nicely. These are our first piggies and I can't wait until we move and I can hopefully adopt a girl pair. My husband is slowly but surely warming up to the boys now. We have 3 kids and one small dog. The piggies live in our office right now (one of the most populated rooms in the house since both computers are in here) and our 3 yr old and the dog are blocked out with a baby gate. I'm happy to say that Silas and Connor are adapting well, they even come up to my hands when I'm feeding or cleaning the cage. Grateful to this forum for all the great advice!

Silas during play time
[GuineaPigCages.com] Meet Silas & Connor

Connor during playtime

Connor in his cozy

Silas in his cozy

OGM are they so cute love that their opposite colouring

adorable fellas ya got there.

Simply too cute!

Loveeee your baby Abys! They are just too, too cute. Please continue to post pictures of them. I love their names, btw!

aaawww baby fuzz balls. So adorable!!

Those are some of the cutest pigs ever!!! OMG< LOL!!!!

I own two abbys, you gotta love em

Thanks everyone! They are great! And their little personalities are so cute. They've been on antibiotics for 5 days and now when I take them out and put the syringe up to their mouths, they gobble it up. Adorable!! I have a video of them running/popcorning all over their new cage. If I can figure out how to get it off my ipod, I'll post it. :)

See if this works. Here's some video of when I first put them in their cage. Once I got the run-through under the ramp, they did laps, but didn't get that on video.

[video=youtube;EkdgDUK0m7c]

i'm not sure which are having more fun the piggies or the kids you hear in the background..How old are the kids..

The giggly one is our almost 3 yr old, Shelby, and the other is our niece Sammy who is 6.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.