Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Other Meet our newest hedgie

RodentsRus

Cavy Star, Video Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Our vet called on Thursday to say that 2 sister hedgehogs has been given to the SPCA to be put down and asked if we wanted them..They lived together, so we said yes...Sadly one of them had to be put down. So now we have the other. She is about 5 years old and so cute..Much lighter than Spike our hedgehog that we had for 3 years. She is also alot nice and doesn't hiss at us all them time..In the fist pic she is cuddle in my arm..So cute. Then the next day the vet called again and ask us if we wanted another male hedgehog that just came in. Both of us said sorry but the inn is closed for now. [GuineaPigCages.com] Meet our newest hedgie[GuineaPigCages.com] Meet our newest hedgie[GuineaPigCages.com] Meet our newest hedgie[GuineaPigCages.com] Meet our newest hedgie[GuineaPigCages.com] Meet our newest hedgie

Wow SO cute!!! Are hedge hogs as friendly as piggies???

She is adorable!! How much cage space does a hedge hog need??

Our one that we had for about 3 is not as friendly as she is..

Aww, makes me miss my hedgie, Ine.
They are very friendly. I love petting the quills and seeing thier little noses!
I love how they dont run when they are scared, they just roll in a cute ball! The hissing isn't as cute but at least they relax and unroll.
[GuineaPigCages.com] Meet our newest hedgie

About the same as a Piggie...more is better :)

I was actually deciding between getting a hedgie or a piggie since they were both up for adoption, but obviously, I've decided on piggies instead. Maybe I'll try a hedgie about seven to eights years from now. Or maybe I'll stick with piggies. Who knows.

Question about her weight. She weighted June 12th 15.2 oz (430.91 grams) , June 24th 14.5 oz (411.06 grams) and today June 30th 14.0 oz (396.89 grams) is she losing weight to fast.. What is the ideal weight that she should be. She is around 5 yrs.

so cutttte !

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.