Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introductions Meet our latest Skinny pig adition

Lawcatt509

Cavy Slave
So after reading all about adoption and stuff i called the local shelter I am a real skinny pig buff.Since Easter just passed and we all know how them people impulse buy .I am sure they will be filled with with babies needing new homes from rabbits, to kittens and everything in between.Sad to think about it really.

But on to my story. My husband asked what do I want for Easter.I just smiled and laughed as I held Wilber in my arms and said a buddy for Wilber.He said that is what Wilber wants for Easter not you. I said so do I silly .So yesterday hubby comes home after work with a box and I tilt my head looking at him strangely as he places the box on the floor and both of my small dogs go to investigate. Meanwhile I am Making Wilber a snack and my other pets a Snack.My husband says make sure you have some extra lettuce. I said ok At this point i was not sure but the Dogs would not leave the box alone and laid next to it . So i go do what I had to do Sit on the couch .. by now my curiosity was hitting full tilt.I open the box and scream to the ends. Of course i asked him where how and a million questions all he would say was Wilber got what he wanted and now I got what i wanted.Of course i was grinning ear to ear.

I call him Spot,Hubby calls him Moo Moo,Just look at the pics and you will know why .

[GuineaPigCages.com] Meet our latest Skinny pig adition

Spot is very sweet and has slept on me twice. The only thing was i did not get to do a proper quarantine because hubby put them in the same cage before i can even do anything,{men!}but they are separated for now till everyone gets use to everyone .. and here is a couple of more pics. I put the cages next to one another till i build Spot a cage in the next few day and more sewing .yay fun I figured hubby already put them in the same cage whatever happens now will happen and we will deal. He wont do it again next time .. or will there be a next time ..

Aint he cute

This is Nicky the nosy Pom he has to inspect everyone that comes in this house weather on 4 paws or 2 legs. They have to pass his inspection{ generally a lick or 2 on the cheek }

Spot was hiding under the hay like " you dont see me dog " it was to cute.

On a side note i did notice one thing when put together in the cage by my Husband. Spot started to growl at Wilber and kind of chase him around. I can say Wilber is the bigger of the 2 older maybe by a few months.But seems Spots going to be the Big Boss.. Time will tell i guess

What a cutie! Congratulations! I hope he gets along with Wilber.

so happy for you that you got your easter present :) he is a cutie. You should post a picture of wilber too!! :)

aaww he is cute.

Oh Here is a Wilber Pic after I did his New home Yesterday and He decided it was to Clean for his Liking. I am Hoping to do Floor time later. I am sad not being able to do Proper Quarantine. My poor hubby was like I did not know . I just said is Fine but when it comes to the animals please ask first.. Especially Skinnies.Ok enough babble here is Wilber .

aawww cutie :)

Thank you All for your praises . I really appreciate it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.