Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Meet my newest piggy, Muffin. :)

Mrs_Ames

Cavy Slave
[GuineaPigCages.com] Meet my newest piggy, Muffin.  :)[GuineaPigCages.com] Meet my newest piggy, Muffin.  :)[GuineaPigCages.com] Meet my newest piggy, Muffin.  :)

Meet Muffin. He is 8 weeks old. I am not sure on what breed he is. I am assuming an abby mix of some sort. :)

awwwww hims a cuttie!

SO cute ! Muffin is such a good name.

Oh my gosh that is the cutest pig I have ever seen! I want to pignap him!

could he be a sheba mini yak?
he is adoreable

Can't help you with a breed, but that is one cute piggy! :)

Oh very cute! As for breed, it's hard to say with all that fur but with as wild as it is, I would guess that there is some aby in there. Could be some peruvian with the longer hair but peruvian hair usually lays flat and is flowy. And it doesn't appear that your pig has the "peruvian part" down the middle. Very cute though.

Awe!! He is so cute!!! He reminds me of Ziggy when we brought him home. I would definitely vote abby/peruvian mix :) That's what Ziggy is and he has grown his hair to almost the point of a peruvian...with just a few abby cowlicks thrown in and a little sassy abby personality as well.

looks like my fluffy, she is a peruvian/silkie mix and hasn't got the long flowing hair yet, I gather it takes a while to get that long. Peruvians have 2 rosettes either side of their back near their butt and one behind their head with hair going both forward over face and backwards and a part down the middle, so I'd say Muffin has a fair bit of peruvian in her. Fluffy wees on her fur near her butt so I trim off the wet bits every now and again to keep her clean. Hope Muffin brings you lots of fun

Sooooo very cute!! :) looks like either a peruvian or a cross between a peruvian and an abby.. peruvians don't get the long flowing hair with the part down the back until they get older and the hair grows out more... I have a baby peruvian right now and she looks very similar to yours!

[GuineaPigCages.com] Meet my newest piggy, Muffin.  :)[GuineaPigCages.com] Meet my newest piggy, Muffin.  :)here is my baby peruvian, Meeshka :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.