Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Meet Lenny :)

mommazilla

Cavy Slave
I would like to introduce our new guy, Lenny. (our 2 year old named him... Wonder Pets, anyone?)

[GuineaPigCages.com] Meet Lenny :)

Lenny is the crazy haired dude. Juniper is over to the side going into their man cave.

Juniper loves him.

Maybe a little too much ;)

They really are quickly becoming best buds though.

Lot's of squeaking and running and chasing and popcorning. Juniper is WAY more social and active now. And I felt like I rescued Lenny from the rescue b/c he was in a pet store cage. Man those things are so small. I know it was probably better than the situation he could have been in (like being 'freed' into an Idaho winter to go live in a bush) but thinking about piggies living their whole life in them makes me really sad.

But we love them. They make us happy. My daughter wheeks when they wheek, which is hilarious. She calls them 'any pigs'. My husband calls them Poopa Troopas. All is good here. Until Lenny does a surprise ambush on Juniper from the fleece forest, he might be a little more playful than Juniper. But Juniper takes it all in stride.

Cute!

Whatever happened with your landlord?

They are so cute! I guess Juniper is reminding Lenny who got to your house first?:)

Cute!

Whatever happened with your landlord?

Oh, um, we weren't able to catch the guinea pig and he must have just left the yard one night... :mischievo

He lives in another state. We're just keeping our fingers crossed.

They are so cute! I guess Juniper is reminding Lenny who got to your house first?:)

yeah, I overheard him telling Lenny that he moved into the bush first and waited for 4 days for us to catch him, so he better recognize!

Too cute!!! Thanks for sharing...... I love these happy endings....

Cute piggy! I hate to say this but Lenny on Wonder Pets is actually Linny a girl guinea pig. My husband and I had a heated discussion about it that ended in doing some research on the interweb. My sons were unphased however that Linny was actually a girl. Your cage is huge! Lots of room for them. I love that you decided to keep Juniper. Guinea pigs really are so much fun to have around. Congratulations on the new piggy as well.

Cute piggy! I hate to say this but Lenny on Wonder Pets is actually Linny a girl guinea pig. My husband and I had a heated discussion about it that ended in doing some research on the interweb. My sons were unphased however that Linny was actually a girl. Your cage is huge! Lots of room for them. I love that you decided to keep Juniper. Guinea pigs really are so much fun to have around. Congratulations on the new piggy as well.

Yeah, I found that out too! That's why we went with LEnny. Since ours was a boy. Oddly enough, it was my husband that knew that Linny was a girl. She's a tomboy for sure, huh?!

Love wonderpets! Love your pig! He is adorable.

Too cool! To think that Juniper went from nearly being a pig-sicle to all of this. Lenny is so handsome!

So cute! When I relized that this was the Juniper of the "bush" I had to laugh because it reminds me of a t-shirt that said "guinea pigs are like potato chips, you can't have just one!":D.

Too cool! To think that Juniper went from nearly being a pig-sicle to all of this. Lenny is so handsome!

I was thinking about it yesterday. Lenny moved on up from a store cage with newspaper to this behemoth (for him) but poor Juniper had the entire continent for roaming and now he's in this little squat. I'm kind of kidding, I know he wouldn't have made it out there (well, maybe, he did go for 4 days) but it is true when you look at it that way.

And yep, Hh, it didn't take me long to realize that another piggy was in order for my bush pig. I could tell Juniper was lonely. I mean, he was trying to cozy up to my cat! (and she has never once tried to hurt him or anything. She lets him love up on her. I'm the one that stops it b/c I've read something about the cat's saliva having something that can kill a guinea pig)

Ahhh so cute! I just adore Juniper! I think we all have some of our heart strings attached to him after that story :)

I am so glad Juniper aka Wilbur :) has a buddy.
And glad to know your guinea pig adventure continues.

It is great that they are getting along so well.

It is fun to read about adoption stories.Specially when a piggy ends up in a good,loving home!

Yay!! They are so cute together :)

Cuties!! awww

SO cute! I love hearing more about the continuing saga of Juniper the Adventurous. :)

So cute! I didn't realize right away that Lenny wasn't a newbie intro until I saw Juniper loving him a little too much :) I kept wondering if you would keep that little piggie. Yay and now he has a friend! What a great story.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.