Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Me And 4 Pigs!

lovemypigs.

Cavy Slave
Hello, I have 4 piggies Pepper,Sugar,Nugget and Trufflez all girls Pepper has a 2x3 and Sugar,Nugget and Trufflez have a 2x3 with a 2x1 jump up level and i kno this is a piggy site but ... i also have 2 dwarf hammies ! Thanks And Lets Chat In The Comments!

Hi welcome to the site! I too have 4 pigs. I have two females: Snowball and Teddy Bear in a 2x4 and two boys: Froyo and Momo in their 2x4 cage. You have come to the right site for info and chatting/sharing. We would love to see some Pigtures when you get a chance! How long have you had your pigs for? I've had mine for about 5-6 months now and I love them like children. Are yours all girls? Good luck with them and enjoy the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. We do love piggies here. Lots of good info too. I have 3 sows.
Looking forward to sharing and pictures of those 4 girls.

I have four girls as well ! Welcome to the forum !

Hi and welcome! We would love to see some pictures! I have 4 boys, Huey, Roger, Sheldon and Winston!

Hello! Welcome! I have two boys, Stan and Chester. Not sure of their exact age as I adopted them from my local humane society and they did not have much information on them. I am assuming 1 to 2 years as they were full grown but they are very active! I also have a cat named Roma who is also from my local humane society.

welcome! I am new here and to guineas as well but I have found this site to be my go to place so that we can give our babies the best possible life.
We have a male and a female and their names are Squeaks and Smores. We are loving them!

Thank You All And Well i had 2 pigs which were pepper and ginger and i got them from petsmart and they were 2 monthes old at th time and when ginger was like 7 months old she died so like 2 days later we went to petsmart and got 2 more because pepper doesent rlly like piggies so we got homw put the 2 in her 2X1 loft for a week or so then then they had a 2x3 with a 2x3 top so the cage was the storage then 3 2x3 on top and the 2 had 2 2x3s so it fell apart one day when i was cleaning it out so we did a diff cage anyways so wwe went to the petstore after about 2 months and i went and saw this cutee guinea and my mom let me hold it and in my head i was like she never lets me hold them cuz then i would want it so i was like yess i kno im getting her ! so we brought her home anyways now there ages: pepper:1 year in febuary sugar and nugget: almost 5 months born in august trufflez:2 or 3 months born in late september early october......... and yes they are all girls!

welcome! I am new here and to guineas as well but I have found this site to be my go to place so that we can give our babies the best possible life.
We have a male and a female and their names are Squeaks and Smores. We are loving them!

is the male fixed or no?

Welcome, Im also new here and have been so welcomed. im sure you will love it!

UPDATE: i no loger have 2 hammies only one now :( poor little sarah passed like a 2 and a half weeks ago :( i was cheaking on her and both usually run up to the cage but she wasent so i picked her up and she felt like a rubber ball was in he if you know what i mean ......... bloated we think so then we seperated them and a couple days later she passed :( :(

im so sorry for your loss.

thats ok... the one that passed bited alot now the other one is starting to bite ... lol not very often tho witch is good

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.