Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Behavior may have a problem

guineamommaof2

Cavy Slave
I'm still new to having guinea pigs. Fred we've had 11 days and George a week tomorrow. They both get along just fine. The other day my fiancee noticed a very small hole in his one ear. George likes him more then me. Today I've got them both out for their floor time and I picked George up. I noticed something on his ear. It looks like his ear was chewed on. Just a little bit. Could this be a problem? They both seem to get along just fine.

We got them both from the same pet store but different weeks and different groups. Fred was the last one they had. So, when I first brought him home, he didn't talk much until 4 days later I went an got George.

Like I said I'm new to having guineas and I want to make sure everything is alright.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
I've been the hair pulling but the ear I noticed this morning was something new. Neither of them give me any signs that they don't like each other. They both chatter with each other and chatter when I pick 'em up.

What you said is actually what my fiancee said. I wanted a second option. Thank you.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.