Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Bonding Mario still look so big next to Yoshi, but little Yoshi is gaining fast

Beatrix187

Cavy Slave
Aww how cute!

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
That's awesome, Lisa! Hehehehe little Yoshi is growing up so fast, I know that feeling all too well!

lisa325

Cavy Slave
Thank you guys for your kind words :)
@ Guinea Pig Papa.....I will never forget your kindness and words of encouragement during Luigi's struggle :love:
@ Kelsie........Thank you, you are so sweet :). Some of the toys can be found at Petsmart, but it's hit and miss. All of what you see in that lil' video, I purchased on Ebay. The only problem is, you will have to wait a little longer as they come from China or Hong Kong. The good thing is, they are super cheap and shipping is free. You can also look on Etsy under bird toys, of course you will pay more, but you can find some really nice, well made toys there. I know some pigs don't bother with toys, but mine like to examine and chew everything, this is not always good when it comes to your furniture legs, or skirting boards, lol. My guys spend a lot of time out of their cage so I have to piggy proof everything I don't want them having a nibble on. Good luck on your search, and please let me know how you make out :).

lisa325

Cavy Slave
Thanks Lisa, I will look into both Etsy and Ebay. My local Petsmart and Petco's have stopped carrying many of the products for small animals. I can't even find any of the Oxbow supplements and they used to carry most of them. At least they still have the Oxbow Hay. I order my hay from SPS, but it's nice to have a back-up plan in case I run out.

Foster Smith is a good place to find the supplements, they have good prices too.They have good promo's over there to get free shipping too, which can be a big saving. You just missed one where they had free shipping on everything regardless of what you spend. They also have a promo where you get free shipping if you spend $29.99, and another one where you get free shipping if you spend $19.99. You just have to catch them at the right time.
Oh, and they also have some cute toys there too ;).