Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introductions Mandy Friend

RodentsRus

Cavy Star, Video Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Hi all just thought you would like a pic of Mandy with one of her friends :). His name is Romeo. This is the first time she had a visit from him..

[GuineaPigCages.com] Mandy Friend

[video=youtube;lh8YnQlHUMQ]

They are so cute!!!! :D That rat is sooooo adorable! :eek:

Just one.. I know they should with other BUT I'm alergic to his BUT not willing rehome him.

What is it like to have a rat? I've heard they are really good pets-and seeing Romeo has really piqued my interest! How do the rats fit in with the guins?

That is the cutest rat ever. I use to have rats when I was younger. My life partner would not let me get them again so guinea pigs it was!

You have cute babies :)

What is it like to have a rat? I've heard they are really good pets-and seeing Romeo has really piqued my interest! How do the rats fit in with the guins?

They are really intelligent...they are also very loving...we call ours Romeo becasue he likes to give kisses and lick your finger...and then he rest his head on our finger..alot of people find the tail a problem ...they say it looks like a worm...it just a tail :) but they do make cool pets..as for with the guinea pigs that was his first time with them..mandy didnt seem to mind but I would be very cautious and the both have sharp teeth and the piggie may think the tail is food ...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.