Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Advantage make sure I'm right

LightningPig1

Cavy Slave
SO I FINALLY got the right kind of Advantage,(our car has been in the repair shop for a while and te only have one car) Advantage Green (this IS the right one, right?). I need to apply 0.1 ml or 0.2 ml right? which is equal to 10 mg or 20 mg? cause I'm supposed to put 10/mg per pound? I don't have a syringe so I have to be careful when applying, right? I put a drop behind each ear right? the tube I have is 40 mg. If anyone has any tips or answers to my questions, please share!

LightningPig1

Cavy Slave
I decided not to wait any longer so I already treated them. I applied a drop behind each ear. I hope it works! I can't wait till this whole lice thing is over and I can introduce them! Do I have to wait a whole month before I introduce them? What if the lice are gone before then?

LightningPig1

Cavy Slave
Yup! I have!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.