Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Lurker turned Poster

mamajet

Cavy Slave
Hi
I'm Jet. Mom of 3 small kids (5, 3, 1), one dog (Alli, 9), one cat (Sassy, 9), and 4 guinea pigs. I've been reading on this site since we got our four girls and continue to learn a lot. Thanks to what I've learned, my girls have a very large cage to call home and a pretty healthy diet. And we may be adopting a fifth girl to expand our herd shortly. Anyway, here's some pics if I can figure out how to add them.
Left side
[GuineaPigCages.com] Lurker turned Poster[GuineaPigCages.com] Lurker turned Poster[GuineaPigCages.com] Lurker turned Poster[GuineaPigCages.com] Lurker turned Poster[GuineaPigCages.com] Lurker turned PosterGroup shots: L to R: Pudding, Millie, Mouse, Kavi

Cute guinea pigs! My guinea pigs name is Millie too!! :)

And some individual pictures:
Mouse
[GuineaPigCages.com] Lurker turned Poster[GuineaPigCages.com] Lurker turned Poster
Pudding
[GuineaPigCages.com] Lurker turned Poster[GuineaPigCages.com] Lurker turned Poster[GuineaPigCages.com] Lurker turned Poster

The other two girls.
Millie
[GuineaPigCages.com] Lurker turned Poster[GuineaPigCages.com] Lurker turned Poster
Kavi (pronounced Cavy)
[GuineaPigCages.com] Lurker turned Poster[GuineaPigCages.com] Lurker turned Poster[GuineaPigCages.com] Lurker turned Poster

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.