Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Lost Show!

CapuPebbles

Cavy Slave
Hi Everyone! I have been hooked up watching the TV show Lost.lol At the beginning when I heard of it I didn't like it that much and I was working nights so I didn't have a chance to watch it. My friend has been bragging about this show and let me borrow the first season. Now I am addicted to it and I am catching up on the second season since I missed a lot. Right now I am at the seven episode of the second season.:) Is there any more fans of this show? What do you guys think about it?

Giplet

Cavy Slave
I absolutely love this series, it is so great. We have only had the first series out over here in England, but the second series is due to start on May 2nd. I can't wait. I keep thinking I am sad because I am so excited about it coming back on. I was also really excited about the new series of Charmed. Hmm, maybe I should get out more.

WEAVER

Cavy Slave
I am addicted to LOST, although lately it has been getting really weird and they keep rehashing a lot of the "memories" that have already been shown a million times. I am excited to see how it ends, although I have thought all along since episode two that they have all died and were now in pergurtory (SP)because they had sinned in some way or another and had "unfinished business". What do you all think???. . . .

CapuPebbles

Cavy Slave
I agree with you Weaver!!:) I was just speaking at someone from work and we were discussing about my theory. I fully believe that these people have died and they don't know it yet! They are encountering dead people and it is very weird. Like when John saw his father in the island that was very weird but who knows it may have a twist and I might be wrong.:p What about the numbers? Does anyone have a theory??

WEAVER

Cavy Slave
I do not have a theory on the numbers at all. . .care to share yours?

What do you think is going on with the prisoner they are keeping locked up? What about pushing the button?

Kriket

Cavy Slave
I was at one point addicted to Lost, but unfortunately it started getting repetitive and they were having whole shows made up of nothing but flashbacks, so I kind of lost interest.

bromers

Cavy Slave
Im in the uk and waiting for the 2nd season to come out I can't wait I watched it from day one and never missed and episode.

Aertyn

Cavy Gazer
We just started the second season over here. I watched the first half of season one, and got bored with it, flashbacks, going in circles etc. I watched the first few ep's of season 2, realised nothing much had changed, and that they still did a lot of flashbacks, so now I just play on my xbox.

Giplet

Cavy Slave
I don't know about the numbers, I am stumped on them. But I think that they are all alive and they are on an island that was used by a mad scientist to do wierd experiments on polar bears and other animals. And that that is where the hatch goes, to his secret underground lab. But then I think what about 'the others'? They don't look like mad scientists and if they are just stranded there, why don't they leave, because they have a boat. And why do they want Walt? I can't wait for series 2...it starts next week! Yippee!

bromers

Cavy Slave
Who can't breath. SERIES TWO. Starting tonight two episode! American people what happens? No don't tell me is it good? What about the hatch and Walt? No don't tell me. I am so excited its stupid.

CapuPebbles

Cavy Slave
Season Two is good but is driving me up the wall figuring out what the Island Is??? Any Ideas?

bee1101

Cavy Slave
I watched season 1, but then when I found out the creators had worked out how to make it last for 5 seasons at least, I gave up with it. I don't have that much time and you just know when the mysteries are revealed it will be a big let down.

laura220

Cavy Slave
Last episode I saw was the one where Claire emerges from the jungle after I guess escaping from..what's-his-name, Ethan? My guess is she's no longer pregnant, don't know what might have happened to the baby though. Ethan probably ate him(kidding). Tomorrow I'll see.

Fanch

Cavy Slave
I use to watch lost, but I just found it to be a little unbelieveable. I loved it, but then an episode in season 2, just made me give up, but it still and ok show.

bromers

Cavy Slave
Season two RULES!!!!. I watched 3 episodes in a row. This is my idea, Mad scientist does loads of wierd experiments on people. Some people crash and they start doing more, the others are actually the scientists trying to fool with the plain crash survivers minds.