Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Veg*n Looking for Support

chrishall1979

Cavy Slave
Hello guys and gals, it's been a pleasure getting to talk with you all over the past few months. And I hope I'm not stepping on any toes with this one.

I recently started my own recording studio. Believe it or not its cheaper to start your own then to buy studio time elsewhere. As a soon to be father of 2 I don't have the funds to go donating to Peta. But I can help where I can, with what I have.

I'm in the process of gathering independent artists from all over the country (possibly world) to be a part of a compilation CD. They won't be getting any money from it, and neither will I for my songs that go on it. And 100% of the profit I make is going to Peta to help support their cause. I'm not making a dime, and no one is. It's all I can do to help the cause. I became a vegetarian from reading the liner notes in a Goldfinger CD, so this project is important to me.

If you are a singer or songwriter and would like to be involved in the project please email me at [email protected]

If you would like to donate to the cause you may do it through paypal at our site. The link is on the bottom of the page where it says donate at (broken link removed)

If you would just like to pass on a word or two in support of the project please do so at either the email address or at https://www.phpbbserver.com/phpbb/?mforum=chrisandjasonro

If you donate please leave me your email address so we can keep you in the loop about how its going (so you are sure your money went to a good cause) and we will mention your name in the liner notes.

I'm sorry if this violates any of the forum rules. But you have always all been so supportive and good friends. If the moderator feels he/she must delete this I won't hold it against you.

Thank you all for your time and for helping animals in every way you/we can.

Chris

It's fine. Best of luck. I'll buy a CD.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.