Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Looking For Some Fleece Liners

PigPandemonium

Cavy Slave
Hello again,

I've been wanting to get some fleece liners for the cage, as it's been quite taxing to lay down 50 towels and pieces of fleece when cleaning the cage, and it also looks really bad, because of the way I have the cage shaped, some places with towels don't get covered by fleece, and it's also all lumpy and bumpy. And last but not least, they will run along where the towels over lap, and spread them apart so that they are just on the carpet! :( (Don't have any coroplast nere here) So I'm wondering where I can find some that will be custom made to fit my cage, as it is oddly made, so I will need about 7 pieces to fit the cage. And I'd also like to to not brake my bank, so if anyone knows where I can get some made, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,

The human, Godric, Phoenix, Fus and Ro Dah

Penny Gig Designs by PennyGigDesigns on Etsy

You could ask her to make you one. It's $40 for a 2x3, and $45 for a 2x4. She's also having a 20% off sale. If you click on her sold items list it will show her liners and what fabric she has available.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.