Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Looking for C&C in Australia

NinjaTuna24

Cavy Slave
Hi there,

I am soon going to Bunnings in Australia to have a look for Cubes, because I can't find them anywhere... Please help me find some by posting links to stores or online stores to find them.

Thanks

:heart:Hi i'm Linda,i noticed your stralia,too,i'm in Brisbane, i have been looking at bunn-
ings warehouse and noticed "Clever Closet Shelves" you can get three sizes 666.75mm
x335mm at $12.47each or 1225.5x335mm at $21.71 and there is a middle size as well.:love:I will be looking as soon as i can;there is stores at quite a few places. As for the cor-
plast they have it at Salisbury Brisbane:at 56Pentex street,Salisbury,of Evans Road.
If you want the thin ones it's about $8 a sheet (pretty big) I use this size. Hope this helps you enough.:eek:
❤️

Thanks so much! I found some Cubes at Bunnings as well called "All Set". It was 5 for $7 and they are perfect. My dad is a real estate agent, so I can get some Coroplast/Corflute off of him. :)
Thanks again!

I set up a c&c cage using the cubes from bunnings, Ive got a 2x4 with a 1x2 loft area which is their kitchen. My piggies love it! I'm sewing up bed spreads for them, just received all the materials for it [GuineaPigCages.com] Looking for C&C in Australia here is my set up. A few things have have changed: more toys and a larger cat litter tray so their bowls sit in their as well. They pretty much use their kitty litter tray for their business now

Nicely done. I am doing that too, but instead I am have 2x3 and a 2x1 loft. :)

Should I use Sawdust as bedding or Fleeces.

Should I keep my guinea pigs outside or in?

Thanks

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.