Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Looking for a thick batting tunnel...

PopcornPumpkin

Cavy Slave
Can anyone recommend one? I?ve made them but I really want to buy a good one that is cozy and well made. There are just so many options on Etsy. The cozy hut looks amazing but the shipping is high...

wheekermommy

Cavy Slave
Can anyone recommend one? I?ve made them but I really want to buy a good one that is cozy and well made. There are just so many options on Etsy. The cozy hut looks amazing but the shipping is high...

Her shop is really good. I just ordered the cube, and cozy tunnel both super thick batting. Currently the tunnel isn't showing but if you look at the reviews you can see it.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/NiceCritterCreations

She is super wonderful to work with, and the quality is superb. I ordered two different things so I can't say how much shipping would be for one.

PopcornPumpkin

Cavy Slave
That’s awesome thanks, I’ll check it out!

wheekermommy

Cavy Slave
That’s awesome thanks, I’ll check it out!

No problem, just verify the size of the tunnel, it is plenty long, but if you have a big piggy you might want it a bit taller/wider. The cozy cube is absolutely massive and easily fits 2 large piggies. The shipping was a little more then I expected, but that is because it is so big lol

PopcornPumpkin

Cavy Slave
So I looked at those but I think I’m looking for a completely round one with really thick batting. Really cozy and snuggly.
i was looking at cozy hut, whimsewcool and another German seller but I’m not sure. I don’t think my sewing machine could go through something that thick, but I have made plain tunnels.
I think I saw some that were Valerie’s zoo, but I think she is on a break now. I also like budget bunny but the shipping is high to the us like the German sellers. I like everything skinnypigs1 shows in her videos...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.