Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Looked but didn't buy (for now)!

bamahay127

Cavy Slave
I am planning on jumping into the gp world in a few months and priced grids at my local BB&B yesterday. It is going to take several months as I am headed to Disney World in a couple of weeks and all my discretionary money is going to "Uncle Walt" right now. I am planning on buying a box of grids each time I get a 20% off coupon and will add needed accessories and fleece along the way. I know that it is still many months away but it actually felt real yesterday. Gonna try really, really hard not to do it before I am completely ready, but I could just die from their cuteness!

FYI - BB&B accepts expired coupons...just in case you have any lying around. I have a stockpile and use them up at Christmas time!

FYI - BB&B accepts expired coupons...just in case you have any lying around. I have a stockpile and use them up at Christmas time!
No kidding...I used a 20% off coupon there this week that expired in 2005. lol

Wow!! You've been hanging onto that coupon for a LONG time!!

Where do you get their coupons?

I get them in the mail - I'm pretty sure you can sign up on their website. They send out mostly 20% off one item coupons but sometimes they send out $5 off one item (priced at $20 or more, I think).

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.