Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy Look what came in for our lil girls !!!

southernfury

Cavy Slave
[GuineaPigCages.com] Look what came in for our lil girls !!![GuineaPigCages.com] Look what came in for our lil girls !!!OMG...super excited...!! Our piggies little Cupcake Cuddle Cups just came in today..!! Our little girls are going to be so happy..!! I can't wait to see them lay and play in them. Ohhhh all the pictures..LOL !! I had this lady specially make the cupcake pattern for my girls...we are going to be doing their cage in cupcake/sweets themed..!! So happy to get theses in....now i hope the girls like them as much as i do !!!

They are so adorable! Can you please tell me where you bought them?

They're cute! Were they pricey? I haven't been able to find anywhere reasonable online.

That pattern is adorable! I wish I knew how to sew little beds like that x3

Thanks..I think they are super cute. My piggies don't know what to do with them just yet. Reeses decided she wanted to go under them, Coconut just sniffed and went about her business and Mocha sniffed and walked around them. I think they will figure them out when they go back in their cage for the night. Right now they are on floor time..!!

@Crystalkate....I bought them from a online site called Etsy...The page i got them from is called Cobb Cabin Crafts. She makes all kinds of things for small animals. She can even do custom orders...I asked her if she had any kind of Cupcake patterns, luckly she had some on hand...Whoo hoo !! So she made these for me, i wanted the green inside, but she can make them with any color u want. Plus she is super fast, she had these made and shipped within a week. WOW !! I was so excited to get them in.

here is a link to her page....
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CobbCabinCrafts

U
can go under shop info and see all the things she had made. I will b ordering from her again.

@zoenanai...No they really weren't that bad on price...I have seen some much much higher then what i paid for theses. I payed $ 15.00 dollars per cuddle cup. Which i didn't think was a bad price at all....All 3 of my piggies could fit into just one..that's how big they are. Now don't get me wrong they would be snuggled close together, but they could still fit. I think the quality is really good too....i flattened, pulled, and tugged on them when i got them in, just to see how durable they are, and they held up really well. I was pleased !!

@dahowlers...Thank you...Ohhh me too. I wish i knew how to make these. I can do cozzies and tunnels but nothing like this. I would get frustrated to easy if i tryed to make these, specially if they turned out all weird shaped...LOL !! I'm not very good at sewing..!!

those are super cute.

I can make cubes and tunnels, but I agreed, I think I would get angry making these cause they'd turn out a weird shape... lol

I buy all my things like that from ebay. i have cuddle cups, tunnels, hidey hammocks and snuggle sacks.
Thankgod i found a lady in aus that does it all now so it wont take so long for them to come, on ebay they are all from america and the uk.
I wouldnt know how to make these things im not good at sewing

OMG why did you show this site i have found so much i want :p
I love buying things for my piggies they are spoilt more then me

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.