Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy Look at little Ted and his new blankie!

Catbrown90

Cavy Slave
So me and my Mum went to Canadian Superstore the other day and got a fleece blanket for like a dollar, and I was just going to use it for when Ted comes out and if he messes it will go either on the newspaper or the blanket. And I had decided to cut a piece out of the blanket and put it in with his box as he is on his own at the moment I wanted him to have something to snuggle up to (I will eventually get him a little igloo, but for now we just cut out a doorway in this IKEA box (everyone loves IKEA)) and at first I wasn't sure if he liked it but I have just walked past his cage and had to take a picture!

Just the cutest thing I ever did see! Makes me very proud!

Please excuse the bars in the way, I did not want to get too close and upset him. [GuineaPigCages.com] Look at little Ted and his new blankie!

How cute! He looks very peaceful and content :) Its very clear he loves his new blankie! lol

Awwww that is sooooo cute! He looks so happy to have a soft blankie to lay on.
I catch my boys reclining like this all the time. I caught my Scouty doing this yesterday. I thought they had no idea how a cuddle cup functioned...
[GuineaPigCages.com] Look at little Ted and his new blankie!
But after some investigation, Scout figured it out!
[GuineaPigCages.com] Look at little Ted and his new blankie!

He sure does look very peaceful and content, he was trying to doze but I kept moving around. Aww that's adorable pocketmonster, my sister is currently sewing together one of those little beds for me (I cant sew to save my life) they look so comfortable, Scout looks so snuggly, I didn't realise either that they'd take to a piece of fleece so much! Ted's always moving his house yet blankie is always on the right side and he enters his ikea house on the left so he can turn around onto the right side where his blankie is! Crazy little things!

Hahah I know just what you mean! My boys will push boxes and their tunnel around their cage like crazy but they have three beds in there, none of which ever move when Harper is running laps or when Scout is curiously rooting around. It's their bachelor pad and they don't want to mess up the vibe, man :cool:
P.s. Ted and Scout look like they would be cute friends, Ted's face looks sooo much like Scout's that when I opened up this thread my initial (yet VERY brief) reaction was, "How'd you get Scout!?!" :silly:

That's really sweet...

So sweet! I guess I need to make some beds for my boys. :)

@Catbrown90 he is so cute! @pocketmonster oh my gosh! we have the exact same flannel and fleece! i sewed cuddle cups, tunnels, cozy sacks (like yours), and pillows for them with it. i saw the print at the store and had to get it!:)

They do look very similar don't they haha Ted is such a friendly character, I can't wait to pair him with someone. Inle_Rabbit you so gotta make them some beds, its just too cute watching them cuddle up to them!

Thank you Cavylover123 :)

@Catbrown90 he is so cute! @pocketmonster oh my gosh! we have the exact same flannel and fleece! i sewed cuddle cups, tunnels, cozy sacks (like yours), and pillows for them with it. i saw the print at the store and had to get it!:)

Hahaha that's the exact same reaction I had when I saw it.. "This will be PERFECT for the boys!" I love it so much that I am going back to buy three more yards!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.