Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Little Coco

scruffytufty

Cavy Slave
so after having a panic staying up with my little coco she has died at 7am this morning, it happened so fast from her eating and enjoying things too having a fit, i need to get her friend a new friend but im not sure if its too soon, i cant believe how fast it happened, but she was always a quiet small guinea pig should of guessed something was wrong but put it to me as fretting over nothing, well now i know,:(:weepy::weepy:

I am so sorry for your loss. Hopefully your other one stays healthy and you won't have to go through this again. Be sure to clean the cage very very well. Again, I am so sorry. My condolences.

My heartfelt sympathy is with you. I know how fast they can go downhill as it took less than 24 hours for Mufasa to die once he started showing very apparent symptoms. Don't beat yourself up over not catching it. The important thing is that she was well loved and well cared for while you had her. If you get a new friend for your other piggy, be sure to do a quarantine.

well we are holding of on getting a new friend see how this one acts out if any symptoms happen, im just shocked, it happened sooo fast, she was only 3 months hold such a short life, she loved red peppers bless her,

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.