Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pellets Kms Order done!!!!!!!!

iugin

Cavy Slave
Oh i am soooooo exited!!!!I just order from kms pellets!!!Well they will be here in about a month..but even so i am terribly happy!!!!!!:D:D:cool::p:crazy:

That's good! I've never ordered KMs pellets. Do they work good? Or is it your first time ordering?

It's my first time,but i have read many many posts that everyone says how good kms is!Here in Greece we don't have quality food for guinea pigs unfortunatelly..so i will try this and i hope it is as good ase they say it is.If so i will order all the time.The money are 10 dollars plus the kms but i think they worth it!

My piggies love them and supposedly they're some of the healthiest pellets on the market.

My piggies just started eating kms pellets about a week ago and they seem to LOVE them :)

My girls have been eating KMS pellets for about a month. They really like them. I was really excited when I put my order in too. The service was great.

I was hoping my boys would love the pellets as much as a the hay, but they haven't :(

So, I am switching back to Oxbow.

But they devour the KMS 2nd cut timothy though.

I hope my girls like it.So far they have been eating everything I put them in their plate!!!so i believe we won't have a problem!!

I'm so glad your piggies are doing well. I'm amazed you ordered them all the way from Greece! Those are some very spoiled lil pigs!

Well i think maybe I have spoiled them just for a little!!!oh but I can't stop..!!the only sad thing is that it will be about a month to get here..

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.