Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Where to Order? KM Hayloft! :D

nicholelynne

Cavy Slave
Just wanted to say I ordered my first bag of pellets from KM hayloft, and they arrived today! If you guys havent tried these pellets yet, you should! :D It was shipped quickly, packaged well, the price is great, and the bag is nice and big! I opened it up, and it smells good, and the pellets are fresh, nice and green. I fed some to our piggy, and she said, (and I quote), 'NOM NOM NOM' :D

I will continue ordering from KM Hayloft, and I recommend you to try it, if you havent! Just thought Id share. :p

Congratulations :)
Im ordering some bluegrass from KMS on Friday and I cant wait! :)

I have a question about the cuts of hay.... First what is the difference between 1st, 2nd and 3rd? and then if you get the blue grass do you mix that with the timothy or do you feed that differently? I am getting ready to place my first order to KMS on Thursday. I got a bag of oxbow but it seems really dry so Im not going to get that again at the pet store.

See the search box at the top right? Put in "cuts of hay" (including the quotes) and you'll get a bunch of threads discussing the different cuts of hay.

Thanks so much!! Found my answers :)

i bought the 3d cut timothy hay and some of the pellets and my two boys LOVE the hay....they practically inhale it and Fuery always popcorn when i refill the hay racks.

haven't tried the pellets yet as i have 3-4lbs of sweet meadow left to use up first but i bet they will love them too.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.