Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

kleenex box

stelle

Cavy Slave
So im trying to find some toys and a new hay rack for Flash..
I read on here you can put hay in a kleenex box, so i thought that might be something fun and new to do... but is it ok if the box has colored print on it?
I've never seen a kleenex box that was just cardboard, all the ones I have ever seen are cardboard with some sort of design on it.
Im just unsure if its ok to give him this, as he will for sure be chewing on it;)

It's fine. I wouldn't use the ones that seem to have a metallic pattern stamped on them, though. And do take the plastic out of the center hole.

Kleenex boxes work great, ive done that for my piggies. I found that bending a wire grid in half and stuffing the hay in between works better though because I can attach it to the side of the cage so it takes up no floor space in their kitchen. I've also put hay in brown paper bags and my piggies liked to sit in it and eat...then again my little baby liked to wiggle herself into the tissue box too lol!

Penelope loves hay in a Kleenex box!
kleenex box

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.