Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece K-Mart One Day Sale On Fleece Blankets

LauraBean

Cavy Slave
I was looking in the K-Mart sales paper today, and saw that they are having a Thanksgiving Day Sale! Among the deals are Cannon fleece blankets for $1.99 each! They come in assorted patterns and colors.
I've been using a set of these for about two months, and can speak highly of them. They are softer and thicker than some others I've tried. After many washings, the colors have stayed bright. Places I've cut don't roll much or unravel at all
Sizewise-folded in half and tucked under a bit, one blanket will nicely fit a 2x3 cage.
I will be headed to K-Mart tomorrow and buying two or three sets. Now I just need to find somewhere to keep it all! :D

trexgorawrrrrr

Cavy Slave
Do you know of any other fleece sales? The closest kmart and joanns is about an hour. I'd rather not drive that far tomorrow for some fleece. We do have a farm n fleet and walmart.

MaryGoodnight

Cavy Slave
Joann's is having a black Friday sale too....not nearly as epic.
50% off some of the fleece.

amcashes

Cavy Slave
Oh wow thank you for letting us know about this! I need some more fleece for the girls cage.

idramaxx0

Cavy Slave
Is this in store only or online as well?

Wonder Piggy

Cavy Slave
I can't seem to find it in the weekly add. All I found was Cannon fleece sheet sets, are these what you are referring to?:confused: Plus I'm going right past a Kmart on Thanksgiving day, on the way to a family members house.
PLEASE HELP!!!

Last edited:

Joelseph7

Cavy Slave
Is this in store only or online as well?

I can't seem to find it in the weekly add. All I found was Cannon fleece sheet sets, are these what you are referring to?:confused: Plus I'm going right past a Kmart on Thanksgiving day, on the way to a family members house.
PLEASE HELP!!!

This sale applies both online and in store

If you go on their website and in the K-Mart search bar type in: Cannon Oversized Fleece Throws ..The first two product listed for $8.99 are the ones that are going on sale for $1.99.

This is definitly a great deal! I might have to check the K-Mart near me and see which patterns and designs they are selling!

amcashes

Cavy Slave
Well they were sold out by 10 am. So go online and get them that way because they say that they are still in stock!!

mmas4

Cavy Slave
I went there and I could not find them so I asked and the person said they didnt have any on sale for $2. The cheapest ones the had were $14. So now I will order some online.

sarahczspots

Cavy Slave
Good luck with buying them online. I couldn't find the button for switching it from store pick up to shipping (my store didn't have them and they were trying to send me across the state for them) and I chatted with a sales person and they said that the item isn't able to be shipped. :( Knew it was too good to be true.

mmas4

Cavy Slave
I decided not to order the blankets. Joann will have fleece for $1.29 a yard in store and 1.79 a yard online tomorrow.

amcashes

Cavy Slave
Thanks! I need to get more bedding for the girls cage!!

cam767

Cavy Slave
I ended up getting the Blizzard fleece on sale today at JoAnne's for $2.99 a yard (originally $9.99). I knew it was a good fleece and I didn't want to mess with getting the wrong kind and wasting money.
I got blankets from Rite Aide Pharmacy when we first got the pigs for $1.99 a blanket. Until we upgraded (now too small) they worked wonderfully.

mmas4

Cavy Slave
I just spent $75 on fabric. I got 12 yards of fleece and about 6 yards of flannel. I get to redo the pigs cage and make some hammocks for the rats and ferrets.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.