Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Just wanted to say thank you! Because of this forum I've made so many changes!

Casperthepig

Cavy Slave
Whew. Boy am I glad I stumbled across this website...I thought I was doing okay with my guinea pig, being a first time owner I really had no idea (Of course I did some research, but you never really know what to do until you have a cute little pig running around!)

I really just wanted to say thanks to everyone that posts! I feel so much more knowledgeable and I know I've made a lot of positive changes that are going to make Casper's life so much better! Thank you guys!

Same here! I wouldn't know what to do if I hadn't found this page!! It is SO helpful when I have questions!

I absolutely love this website.
It is so helpful and informative.
Lately I've been on it whenever I have a free second. It's my new internet obsession. :D

This site really is amazing! My dad especially loved the fact that they had such a great, HUGE cage that you could make, and it was really cheap. Although my dad won't admit it, he really did it so that my piggy could live more comfortably. :) But there's so much advice on here, best site ever!

Amen! I got Mufasa to use as a product tester for my pet supplies column. Thank goodness I came here before I started getting yogurt drops and food with seeds and all the other bad stuff. Now I can share advice on the right products and warn people away from unhealthy things.

I also learned about adoption here, after buying Mufasa from a pet store. He died in 15 days, but thanks to this site I adopted my two current piggies and I'm giving them a much better life because of what I've learned here.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.