Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Play Just thought I'd let y'all know.....

MrWhistles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
.....Mr. Whistles is now a gamer piggy xD

[GuineaPigCages.com] Just thought I'd let y'all know.....
[GuineaPigCages.com] Just thought I'd let y'all know.....

He loves watching me play World Of Warcraft. So far he doesn't have a favorite toon or raid, but he really REALLY intent/drawn into watching me raid Dragon Soul in LFR. xD
Then again, it was his 1st viewing of raiding.

Jumble is into Skyrim and Assassin's Creed. This makes me nervous, sometimes, because I have a feeling that she is filing away some of the information for future reference.

@Wildcavy Haha same, Fus, Ro Dah, and Godric love to watch the horses in Assassin's Creed, they also seem to like Minecraft, Portal, and Dungeon Defenders.

Jumble is into Skyrim and Assassin's Creed. This makes me nervous, sometimes, because I have a feeling that she is filing away some of the information for future reference.

ROFL
Yesh she is planning your very doom and it will happen when you least expect it.

likely not, who will feed her then??? :D

I wonder, could sitting that close to my monitor be harmful to his eyes? I mean they already have bad enough vision, i don't want to make his vision even worse by daily "close ups" of world of warcraft.

I force poor Borat to watch my Tivo-ed court shows with me at night (Judge Judy, People's Court). I suspect the poor guy would much prefer the games. I'm sure he internally rolls his piggy eyes every time I take him out for lap time and grab the remote.

I force poor Borat to watch my Tivo-ed court shows with me at night (Judge Judy, People's Court). I suspect the poor guy would much prefer the games. I'm sure he internally rolls his piggy eyes every time I take him out for lap time and grab the remote.

I imagined a guinea pig squirming from someone's grasp saying "no no NNNOOOO!!!! Not judge judy!!! Anything but judge judy!!!!"

That is the cutest!!!!

*chuckles* This is... AWESOME. Lol! CUTE!

So my Odair isnt the only game loving pig! He hasnt watched me play games yet but he likes watching the youtuber Chuggaconroy play Paper Mario.

Does anyone know if daily "close ups" of world of warcraft could cause harm to his eyes?
I would think it would since we should not be sitting so darned close to the TV xD

Not sure, but I wouldn't think so. But then again....

Holy Cow! Looks just like my Cinnamon!

Holy Cow! Looks just like my Cinnamon!

i know i saw that.
i thought "holy crow Mr. Whistles has a twin!!"
Dee's piggy looks much like him too/

Does your Cinnamon has one brown paw too?

Ha! i love this little pose in the first picture, he looks so fancy!

Ha! i love this little pose in the first picture, he looks so fancy!

I know
he looks like he is saying "now bring me some grapes and lettuce"

Haha he really does!! How long have you had him now for him to sit comfortably like that in open spaces?

My guinea jagger pancakes on me, but only if im holding him, not on a little fleece like that, and cloud, he just runs around everywhere! he doesn't sit still

Haha he really does!! How long have you had him now for him to sit comfortably like that in open spaces?

My guinea jagger pancakes on me, but only if im holding him, not on a little fleece like that, and cloud, he just runs around everywhere! he doesn't sit still

I had to remind him a few times to stay on the towel.
In the very beginning he wanted to find a hidy hole. But i held him fast/when he settled down i began to softly pet him. Soon after he pancaked.
During raids/PVP he gets REALLY excited watching the game that he has attempted climbing up the monitor. Alls I have to do it stick my hand infront of his face/he grunts a bit and then settles back down.

I really think he goes off my emotions in the game. When I'm going good and getting excited, hes getting excited. When I'm getting annoyed with certain players he gets annoyed. He'll start grunting and has ground his teeth a few times.

haha i love it!!! like guinea pig like owner ;)

i know i saw that.
i thought "holy crow Mr. Whistles has a twin!!"
Dee's piggy looks much like him too/

Does your Cinnamon has one brown paw too?

He does look like my Poppy!

Wow, he even reacts? That is too cute. loved the pigtures. Mr. Whistles seems like quite the character!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.