Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Just sharing that "I get it"

Bre318

Cavy Slave
Hope it is okay to bring this up but after reading other topics and such I really truely understand why you are anti-breeding and showing not that some of it isn't obvious at first but I just dug a little deeper. I am assuming showing guinea pigs is some what close to showing rabbits which I used to do. But we quit when we learned to get rid of the "not so good" babies or the rabbits you could no longer breed you would donate them to the raptor center! Broke my heart to hear that since the rabbits were also my pets. Sadly the small amount of rabbits we had were placed in a caring home, even though I wish I still had them.

Well just wanted to share that and that now I completely understand why you are not for breeding and showing. Glad I joined!

That's good to hear!

People often see us as harsh. The reason we may appear so is because our eyes have been opened to the harsh realities of breeding, showing, neglect and abuse.

It is hard to be patiant when people refuse to see the facts. We don't mean to get aggressive. We simply get frustrated.

Voodoo said it all!!

That's terrific to hear, though! Glad you realize it, we've had some members come here that have just refused to realize anything.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.