Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Just got my new C&C cage done, FINALLY!!

nicholelynne

Cavy Slave
I know there are posts on here all the time with people showing off their hard work, and I hope you dont mind, but I finally got my cage made and I just wanted to share!! Its not fancy, but boy does this piggy have space now! :D

Just got my new C&C cage done, FINALLY!!Just got my new C&C cage done, FINALLY!!Just got my new C&C cage done, FINALLY!!

Well, hopefully this upload thingy works right, its my first time, LOL.

Now he has space, I just need to find him a friend. lol (This should be plenty of space for two, right?)

It looks AMAZING!!! :D Deff. find him a friend. According to Guineapigcages.com a 2x4 is reccomended so good job on doing one longer than reccomended! :)

Gorgeous cage and kiddies! :) I love how well the cage fits in with your house.

Wow! Looks really good! That should fit two very well! I love the yellow coro!

Thanks a lot guys!! :D 'Linda' has been housed in a small store bought cage for all his little life, (I found him on Craigslist), and we've had issues with finding materials, and then my hubby's car broke down, so I was out of a car for 3 weeks, but finally got to go out and get the coro! ;) Actually my daughter wanted pink or purple, (like the bedding LOL), but all they had was white or yellow. :sad: Oh well, still came out all right. Yep, I wanted to make as big a cage as I could fit there. Whenever I have extra money, I want to get another set of grids and make an upper level. Now scanning craigslist for guinea pigs.... :p

You did an awesome job there, and he is sure happy. I am also on CraigsList now looking for some piggies also! Good luck in your searchings!

Great job on the cage! You did an awesome job. I bet your little piggy is so excited, not only did he get a bigger cage BUT now he is gonna get a friend.:love:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.